Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Many Cipralex To Commit Suicide How Many Grams Of Escitalopram (Lexapro\Cipralex) Would Kill A 17-year-old, Severely Underweight Girl?

How many grams of escitalopram (Lexapro\Cipralex) would kill a 17-year-old, severely underweight girl? - how many cipralex to commit suicide

I'M NOT suicidal. This is a novel. I have this already, but had no effective intervention has not told me not commit suicide. I am 17 years old, severely underweight or on antidepressants, so obviously not for me. My novel character who is on antidepressants, will not commit suicide, but I need to know how much it would kill themselves to prove that the possibility of suicide in the past. Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Mathieu said...

Just so you know scientifically that require large amounts of killing. The newer antidepressants are not designed to kill them simply because the people tend to attempt suicide. The tricyclic antidepressants are much more dangerous and not the first-line treatments. If you are very scientific another drug could choose, but most of them killed, not even a bottle or two did not.

Post a Comment