Thursday, December 31, 2009

Veggie Cheese Veggie Cheese ?

Veggie Cheese ? - veggie cheese

For vegetarians or lacto-ovo-lacto-vegetarians can eat cheese if it contains Glutain maintain or stomach of the cow. Please correct me if I am wrong.

My main question: Is friendly Havarti with herbs and vegetables? glutain as in, "he said, maintain or off?" I had one morning when I read an article about vegetarians and calcium cheese, and said that we are not allowed to eat cheese with glutain or retainin. Help with this, what are eactly? All I know is that you only get the room cow stomach lining.

If you could, other cheeses that this ability to avoid have mentioned, as my math teacher said, trying to make to a vegetarian diet, I know that I must be careful, because if all the animals "products of a sudden I get a Food poisoning, as it was a complete vegetable for 2 years. Is that true?

THX adv.

No comments:

Post a Comment